Click "Next" or "Prev" to see the pictures, Click the picture to launch the album

Thursday, May 03, 2007


I sat down at one of those fancy cubicles at the library yesterday but couldn't help my mind drifting to the scribblings all over the table. It made me wonder though if I had seen anything like that in NUS, but it's really hard to imagine such scale in NUS.
The picture to the left is just an overview of that, though there was a lot of it, and I spent most of my time just reading that. Some really good jokes, though they can't be repeated on this blog since the blog is PG-13. Ask me in person and I'll tell you :P











Soon, it caught up to me and I ended up with my own contribution (and three of them for that matter). This is a picture of the most elegant of expressions : "scheisse"












There's something I never thought I would saw scribbled on a table in the uni. "Rock climbing is awesome"

No comments: