Click "Next" or "Prev" to see the pictures, Click the picture to launch the album

Monday, September 25, 2006

Change

It's funny how at every point in my life I have thought about how much more sense the world has made to me, how much I have ''matured'' over the year. Each time I think that I finally get the picture, it makes perfect sense. Alas, that perception breaks down again and again as time passes. Even now I think that I didn't know what the heck was going on a year ago, and I am sure a year from now I'll look back and think "what was I thinking." I don't know how long this constant 'nurturing' of mind will take place, how much mor the world would make sense to me. It feels that it would last forever, the pieces ever-so-slowly falling into place. I look back at past events now with a different perspective; what brings this I am not sure, experience perhaps. Every day it seems that salvation for the mind is near, yet only later am I to realize that it was as far from the truth as it could be. Till that time that I fear will never happen, I am forced to go through life, trying to untangle the web that surrounds me.

1 comment:

Waqas Tahir said...

I think it is essential to be ever curious. What one would do whence all inquiries are satisfied, I can not see. You seek omniscience; the life of the omniscient, I am not sure, you would like. I am not aware of HIS doings, perhaps HE is idle.