Click "Next" or "Prev" to see the pictures, Click the picture to launch the album

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Random photoshopping



Contrary to what I had imagined, having my own camera did not send me on a photoshopping spree. I am rather limited by my knowledge and the wails and cries of Sir Dalton while running photohshop (Dalton is the name of my esteemed PC in case you didn't know, full name: Sir William Horace Dalton III). Nevertheless, below are some simple and random photoshopped shots.The view behind King's buildings
Skye

Loch Laggan

A loch in the Isle of Skye

















*After publishing the post, the pictures don't seem
half as good as they do offline, but...meh

3 comments:

JUMZ said...

awesome landscape yar... but yar u should also try to capture other stuff ;) u know wut i mean

Unknown said...

Sir Dalton is such a gay name.

Albatross said...

yeah, and fluffy is the most heterosexual name in the world