Click "Next" or "Prev" to see the pictures, Click the picture to launch the album

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Skye





Seven people, one convertible, and more than 400 miles...all combined together to deliver one of the best weekends. Skye was quite a divine experience (there, i said it)....it reminds me of how one Indian journalist described Lahore (my hometown) : It is a place "so sentimentalised that it sometimes seemed to curl up and rest in the air like an eternal sigh." There's just too much to write about in detail, so I'll let the photos do the taking (rest of which I will upload soon on my facebook account). I have to mention though the hospitality of a very charming old lady we met in a village in Skye. When we stopped in front of her house to use the toilet, she invited us to tea and entertained us with her great life experiences in the 2-3 hours that followed. Suffice to say, delightful experience in every sense of the word.

You can hardly see The Man, but a very nice shot nonetheless, considering especially the fact that I stay in the air for a few nanoseconds when I do jump one every leap year









It takes ages to upload photos, so these are all I'm uploading here.€

1 comment:

JUMZ said...

yar kewl photos... i know nothing about skye but seems like a really beautiful place from ur pics and description

btw how were u able to upload 7 photos in one post.. i cant exceed 4 :s